Last updated on June 24th, 2022 at 11:32 am
Top WordPress plugins for creating funnels make it easy to create a beautiful funnel, especially when you use a plugin that offers all sorts of built-in features. But unfortunately, a lot of them don’t do much beyond the basics.
To get people to buy your products, you need more than just a website and a reliable web hosting provider. In addition, you need to create a strong, convincing funnel as part of your marketing strategy. The good news is that there are tons of WordPress plugins for creating funnels available to help you create the kind of funnel you need. The bad news is that some WordPress plugins for creating funnels are really poorly designed.
If you want to create an effective sales funnel on WordPress, you need to be using the right plugins to do it.
In today’s post, I’m going to be showing you the best WordPress plugins for creating funnels for sales that convert well. This post is full of proven ways to help you build your marketing funnel and make more sales. These plugins will give you the power to build awesome sales funnels, lead generation campaigns, landing page designs, automated emails, product launches, and a lot more!
Why Use a Sales Funnel Plugin for WordPress?
The number one reason why I recommend a sales funnel plugin is because it allows you to create a website that sells itself. It’s much easier to create a sales funnel than to create a website that actually sells. When you have a sales funnel, you can easily track conversions and results, and you can make adjustments to improve conversions without touching the actual content on your site.
There are a lot of different kinds of sales funnels out there. Some people use a landing page to sell a product or service. Others prefer to use an opt-in page to collect names and email addresses. Then they use an auto-responder to send follow-up emails with information about their products and services.
It doesn’t matter which sales funnel you use, as long as you are getting more people to sign up and buy your product. However, you do need to understand different aspects of sales funnels to make them work for your business’ marketing and to know which WordPress plugins for creating sales funnels are right for your needs.
Elements of a Sales Funnel
Landing pages can be a great way to capture the interest of a potential customer and convert them into paying customers. In fact, landing pages can be a great place to offer free trials and drive traffic to your website. By setting up a landing page, you can create a new opportunity to generate revenue and promote your brand.
To add a sense of urgency and boost conversions on your website, you can include countdown timers on your landing pages. With these, you can convert visitors into paying customers by activating their FOMO (fear of missing out).
Videos are also a great way to engage customers on your landing pages. WordPress funnel builder plugins support these features and much more.
With an opt-in page, you only get the email addresses of those who want to be contacted and use these details in your email marketing funnels. Unlike landing pages, opt-in pages usually offer the visitor something in return for their email address.
For example, you could offer a free checklist in PDF format, an e-book, access to a webinar or video, or even something like access to an exclusive Facebook group.
A WordPress sales funnel plugin should have the ability to take your visitors from first click to checkout (if it doesn’t, it’s not really a sales funnel). Most plugins will integrate with e-commerce tools like WooCommerce, but they may also offer their own checkout pages (though these may take your visitors off your website to a third-party payment processing service like Stripe or WorldPay.)
Another checkout-related feature you should look for is upselling options. With upselling features in your funnel, you can offer additional products or upgrades to customers after they complete checkout. This is an excellent means of boosting sales.
Why I Use WordPress PLUGINS FOR CREATING FUNNELS
The number one reason why I suggest a sales funnel plugin is because it makes it easy to create a website that actually sells. If you have the right plugin for your sales funnel, you can easily create and track conversions. With a plugin for your sales funnel, you can quickly see how many people are converting and where they are converting. Then you can adjust your website and content to improve conversions.
When it comes to getting sales, you need to know what type of traffic is converting. A sales funnel plugin allows you to see the traffic in your funnel, so you can figure out what works and what doesn’t. You can then focus your efforts on improving your sales funnel. You need to figure out which types of people are converting, what kind of people are buying, and where they are converting. This can help you to improve your conversion rates.
I’m going to suggest that you purchase one of the top plugins for your sales funnel. There are so many different kinds of plugins for your sales funnel. You can buy a plugin that automatically sends emails to your visitors. You can also buy plugins that allow you to track your visitor’s behavior on your site and then send them to your email lists.
If you are really serious about making money, I think that you should purchase a plugin that makes it easy to sell products. The best plugin for your sales funnel is one that has a lot of features to design and build an effective sales campaign for your business. Features to look out for include:
- Integration with WooCommerce
- Landing page builder with templates
- Marketing tools such as opt-in forms and checkout pages
- Theme compatibility
- Designs that are proven to convert well for any business
- Affordable pricing
- Upselling features
A great WordPress plugin for your marketing funnel can help you to create a great-looking, high-converting website that takes your customers from the first click to completing checkout.
Best WordPress Plugins for Creating Funnels
1. OptinMonster: A robust lead capture plugin that creates high quality opt-ins
We’ve all seen websites that look amazing and yet they don’t convert. Well, OptinMonster is a powerful WordPress plugin that helps you create high converting sales funnels. Using a drag and drop interface, you can easily add opt-ins, create landing pages and sales funnels, as well as track conversions.
OptinMonster helps you create high-quality opt-in forms for your website in minutes. With OptinMonster you can easily create a form in any post or page on your site. Simply choose one of the available templates, customize the fields you want, add a button and you are done. Then visitors to your website will automatically fill out the form and be added to your list. Once your visitor completes the form, you can send them to a thank you page or even a sales page if you’d like. There are over 80+ ready-to-use forms included in the plugin, along with hundreds of pre-made designs to choose from. In addition, it comes with pre-built conversion tracking.
If you want to sell products on your site, it is a good idea to use OptinMonster. If you don’t use it, you’ll find that it’s really hard to get traffic and make money on your website. With OptinMonster, you can create beautiful and effective opt-in forms on your website. There are many reasons why it’s a good idea to use OptinMonster.
- First, you will have more opportunities to sell products because your website visitors will complete the opt-in form.
- Second, you can add multiple contact options. For example, you can put a subscribe box at the bottom of your posts or on top of your pages. This way, you can collect emails even if the visitor only visits a single page.
- Third, you can create different type of forms. You can choose between subscription, lead magnet, freebie, etc. The more types of forms you add, the more opportunities you have to increase your conversions. For example, you can create a form on your blog and you can promote this form via social media.
- Fourth, OptinMonster has a built-in autoresponder feature that allows you to send a thank you email right after the form is completed. This makes it easier for your visitors to buy from you.
- Fifth, it comes with support. If you need help using it, you can just contact the support team and they will help you in a jiffy.
- Slick drag-and-drop builder enables you to create captivating pages, forms, and pop-ups instinctively.
- Targeted campaigns for hyper-personalized messaging through geo-location targeting, referrer detection, cookie retargeting, device-based targeting, and page-level targeting.
- Campaign triggers to pick user actions and win back cart abandoners, make timed offer displays or reinvigorate inactive visitors.
- Multifaceted campaign types like lightbox popups, welcome mats, floating bar, slide-in scroll box, inline forms, content lockers, and countdown timers.
- Supports 18 email service providers including Total Send, Pardot, and Customer.io in addition to all the major ones.
- Data Insights through revealing numbers gleaned from A/B tests and conversion analytics.
2. Leadpages: A drag and drop web page builder
Drag and drop web page building software like LeadPages can make website creation easy and fast, and then turn it into a landing page and/or sales funnel. The ability to build pages that look professional but are still super simple and easy to create is a powerful feature.
LeadPages has a huge library of templates that you can use to easily build a great-looking landing page and/or sales funnel. There’s even the capability to add in a shopping cart and order form, and all of these are integrated into the LeadPages platform. With the drag and drop technology built into the platform, LeadPages makes it very easy to build any kind of landing page and/or sales funnel you can think of.
Why I like Leadpages
There are many reasons why using the LeadPages platform is such a great idea. First, it saves you time and money. A lot of people think that they need to spend a lot of money to get a professional-looking landing page and/or sales funnel. This is simply not true. It’s not necessary to spend lots of money to create an effective landing page and/or sales funnel.
You can do it yourself and save tons of money. Not only that, you can also create beautiful and effective landing pages and/or sales funnels with the ease of drag and drop technology. There are more than 1,200 professionally designed templates to choose from, making it easy for you to build a stunning and effective landing page and/or sales funnel.
Use With WordPress – But You Can Also Publish to a Leadpages URL
LeadPages also offers a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily publish your landing pages, add pop-ups and opt-in forms, and create alert bars on your website. When you update your content in LeadPages, it automatically updates on WordPress, too. The great thing about using LeadPages with WordPress is that you don’t have to pay extra for this. You can use it for free. The only requirement is that you are a LeadPages member.
- Create funnel landing pages connected to your email service provider.
- Design high-converting websites that turn browsers into buyers.
- Use Stripe to accept major credit cards, automate your refunds, and process recurring subscriptions.
- Time-based and exit-triggered pop-ups so you reach users at the perfect moment they are likely to convert.
- Alert bars allow you to engage users without being obtrusive. Leadpages has checkouts for assured payment processing, quick receipt delivery, and taking recurring payments.
- Integrations with major payment gateways, WordPress and WooCommerce, email marketing tools, CRMs, and analytics software
How to Create a Squeeze Page with Leadpages
Leadpages makes it really simple to create a squeeze page. All you need is a lead magnet such as a free ebook, a checklist, or even a short course, and you can get started really quickly.
- Choose a template: Leadpages offers hundreds of templates to choose from. You can filter them by type and choose ones with the best conversion rate.
- Customize your template: With the Drag & Drop Builder, it’s really easy to edit your text, images, and background.
- Add a lead magnet: Upload your lead magnet to Leadpages, then add it to your opt-in form to deliver it to your subscribers when they sign up.
- Connect your email service provider: Using a third-party email service provider? No problem. Leadpages integrates seamlessly with Mailchimp, AWeber, Drip, and more.
- Publish your page: With Leadpages you have the option to publish using a Leadpages link or directly on your WordPress website.
Giving Leadpages a try using the 14-day free trial means there’s no risk to you at all. And it also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
3. WPfunnel: A proven lead generation system that turns prospects into leads
WPfunnel is one of the hottest new lead generation WordPress plugins for creating funnels, which makes it a top choice for people who want to sell products or services online through email marketing or digital marketing in general. It’s a funnel builder that allows you to build sales funnels without any design skills or coding needed, right from your WordPress dashboard.
You can also use the plugin to create landing pages. It lets you use a form, which collects information from prospects and shows them an offer that they can’t refuse. It’s easy to set up and offers unlimited leads and customers, plus a great selection of pre-designed templates that you can use to build your funnels.
WPfunnel is the perfect tool for any business owner who needs to generate high quality, qualified leads. It’s one of the best-selling WordPress plugins and is designed to make lead generation and lead management a breeze. Marketing your products and services using WPfunnel gives you the opportunity to create multiple campaigns to turn visitors into paying customers.
It can be used to automate lead generation for any type of lead flow imaginable and can be used in any niche, whether you are selling products, services, or membership sites.
WPfunnel works with WooCommerce so you can include WooCommerce payment pages as part of your funnel, getting visitors to complete checkout (with or without using upselling features.) It’s designed to work seamlessly with whichever theme you have running on your WordPress website.
There are a variety of pricing plans – so you can start with a low-cost plan if your business is just getting started with marketing funnels and upgrade to a higher-priced plan later. No matter which plan you choose, you get access to WPfunnel’s great design features and landing page builder.
4. Unbounce: A proven landing page optimization tool
Unbounce is a tool for creating optimized landing pages, web forms, and squeeze pages in WordPress. It allows you to add all the standard elements of a landing page — form, pricing, call to action buttons, thank you page, etc. — into any WordPress post or page using a drag-and-drop interface. Unbounce is also a very powerful analytical tool. It lets you see exactly what’s working, what isn’t, and what the conversion rates are for each of your pages.
With Unbounce, you can create landing pages in minutes. You can choose from a huge range of templates and add your own content. Each of the templates comes with its own set of features including, for example, drag and drop forms, prebuilt buttons, and countdown timers. Buttons let you include social media sharing buttons, subscription forms, and more. You can even add video content to any of your pages.
There’s a 14-day free trial that you can take advantage of to try Unbounce risk-free.
5. OptimizePress: A premium WordPress plugin that can turn visitors into customers
OptimizePress is a premium WordPress plugin created by a former WordPress developer to convert website visitors into buyers and customers. This powerful plugin gives you all the tools you need to monetize your blog traffic. From custom landing pages and split testing to responsive ads, ecommerce, and even affiliate links, OptimizePress is the fastest way to turn website visitors into customers.
OptimizePress gives you all the tools you need to monetize your blog traffic. For example, it lets you create different types of custom landing pages for your different products and services. With OptimizePress, you can easily create different versions of your product pages using different layouts and styles to help you focus on different types of products or services. Another great thing about this WordPress plugin is that you can use different types of ads to promote your different products.
The best part of OptimizePress is that you can customize it according to your needs. If you want, you can also split test your different products or services. There is nothing better than a customer who completes checkout for one of your products and becomes a loyal customer who buys your products again and again.
Which WordPress Funnel Builder Plug-in is Right For You?
If you want to sell like crazy, you need to create a conversion funnel that will bring you lots of targeted leads. There are plenty of WordPress plugins for creating funnels out there that claim to help you build your own conversion funnel for any purpose. However, the truth is, many of those plugins are very bloated, complicated and ineffective. They often take months to fully implement. Plus, once they are installed, you are pretty much stuck with whatever they came with.
My top recommendations are OptinMonster and Leadpages. Both are easy to use and packed full of features!